& other legal notices
Please note that the tarot readings provided on this website are intended for entertainment purposes only.
They should not be used as a substitute for professional advice, such as legal, medical, or financial advice.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a reading from this website.
- Readings are done by e-mail, Dm, or live-chat only.
- You will receive a .PDF file of your reading via E-mail or dm.
- Readings are a matter of current energy, the future is not carved in stone. You have free will to change your life and make your own decisions.
- It is important to understand that the tarot readings provided on this website do not constitute medical advice, and it is against the law for me to answer medical questions.
- Any reference to "healing" on this site refers to emotional or spiritual energies only. I am not a medical professional.
- Tarot & Spellwork are for entertainment purposes only. I am not liable or responsible for what you choose to do with the information obtained after the reading or during a ritual.
- I can not legally answer questions about financial matters, pregnancy issues, or health issues. I am not a legal or medical professional. If you ask these questions I can NOT answer them and will let you know immediately. If you have questions about legal, financial matters, pregnancy issues, or health issues, please seek a medical or legal professional to answer those questions.
- If you ask a question that I cannot legally answer, I will contact you to discuss rephrasing your query or offer you a refund.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- There is a no-refund policy, however, if you aren’t satisfied with your reading please reach out and I will do my best to make it right.
While I make every effort to provide accurate and helpful guidance through my tarot readings, I do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided. I cannot be held responsible for any decisions or actions taken as a result of a reading obtained through my website.
By purchasing a reading from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclaimer, and you agree to use the information provided solely for entertainment purposes. You also agree to hold me harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, or damages arising from the use of any information provided through my tarot readings.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website, www.tinycattarot.com, is copyrighted under US law per the date of posting and is the property of Tiny Cat Tarot. All rights reserved. You are prohibited from using any of the content herein without the express written permission of Tiny Cat Tarot. Warranties Disclaimer. No warranties are made with regard to the security of this website or any communications sent electronically to Tiny Cat Tarot.
Collected Information and Electronic Communications:
When you send an e-mail communication, post a comment on this website, or request a tarot reading from Tiny Cat Tarot, you’re also sending personally-identifiable contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, date of birth, credit card information, etc. Please note that as a tarot professional, Tiny Cat Tarot may log, record, track, or save the information you provide through the course of professional record-keeping or other personal, non-commercial use. This website’s author or proprietor may from time to time disclose your information to third parties that may solicit from you, offering goods or services that you might be interested in.
Tiny Cat Tarot reserves the right to use the information collected from you through your use of this website for any noncommercial, academic, educational, or other not-for-profit uses. Tiny Cat Tarot may from time to time use the information you have provided to contact you about news or updates that Tiny Cat Tarot thinks you may be interested in. Again, by their nature, electronic communications are not always secure. It is your personal responsibility to be mindful of what you transmit over the Internet to Tiny Cat Tarot and Tiny Cat Tarot is not responsible for third-party abuse of what you transmit through this website or when you send electronic communications to Tiny Cat Tarot
Video Reading Recordings:
Confidentiality of Information Submitted Electronically.
While Tiny Cat Tarot exercises reasonable efforts to maintain your confidentiality, electronic communications over the Internet are not always secure. Tiny Cat Tarot has no control over what third parties might do with electronically transmitted personal information. Please be mindful of that when using this website or emailing Tiny Cat Tarot. It is not Tiny Cat Tarot’s responsibility to guarantee or warrant the security or confidentiality of any information you transmit electronically. Any information you have shared with Tiny Cat Tarot through your use of this website can be shared with organizations, individuals, affiliates, or others that Tiny Cat Tarot genuinely believes is reasonably necessary to: (1) prevent imminent harm or risk of harm to yourself or to another, (2) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or (3) investigate claims.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers.
BY USING AND INTERACTING ON THIS WEBSITE OR SENDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS TO YOUR NAME OR YOUR BUSINESS NAME, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS ABOVE.
Any questions or concerns related to the terms herein should be directed to the attention of Lisa at email@example.com.
Created On: 8/31/2
Last Updated On: 2/11/23